4D Cog Threads with 18G / 19G needle, thread length of 100mm.
Oldream PDO 4D Cog is a barbed Polydioxanone thread with anchoring edges, spiralling 360° or in multi-directions with 1.5cm in between barbed tip. The thread are designed to maximize tensile and anchoring strength, lifting the soft issues, to achieve an effective and long-lasting result.
PDO Cog 4D uses a blunt cannula to carefully insert to a deep, subcutaneous layer of skin for a stronger anchoring effect of the skin than the regular slice cutting barbed threads. The threads are made of biodegradable polymers that degrade over a period of 9 months while inducing activity for 18-24 months.
4D Cog Thread lift can effectively enhance the soft tissue of facial droop and shape body lines. The W/L-type needle can correct errors and effectively reduce pain during operation.
PDO Cog 4D threads make it possible to reduce:
- remove nasolabial folds
- lift the skin and face contours
Proposed use of Oldream threads 4D COG:
- Proposed use of Oldream threads 4D COG:
- drooping eyebrows
- wrinkles around lips
- crow’s feet
- wrinkles between eyebrows
- nasolabial wrinkles and lines
- distinct lacrimal groove
- skin shagginess in the areas of cheeks and chin
- lowered external sides of eyebrows, shagginess of neck tissues
- skin shagginess in the areas of belly, buttocks, legs, hands, face, and body
Quote the best price
Oldream Medical Co., Ltd. was established to supply high-quality aesthetic and medical products to partners around the world. Our main products are Face & Body lifting PDO thread (Polydioxanone) and HA Dermal Filler.