PDO Fishbone Molding Cog Thread 18G100MM, W-type Blunt
Fishbone Molding Cog threads are molded-type bi-directional barbed threads for general thread lifting procedures for patients with heavy skin tissue.
- PDO Thread Lift – Fishbone Molding Cog Type / W-type Blunt (20pcs) (18G100).
- *A hold-breaking needle is needed for precedure.
- Non-toxic / Non-pyrogenic / Heavy metal free / Sterilized by E.O. GAS
- Disposable devices do not need to be sterilized or reused.
- Fishbone molding cog PDO thread is produced by press moulding technique to minimize damage to the thread. This will slow down the degradability and make it longer and lasting.
- Specially designed fishbone cogs enable you to fix the skin tighter with a powerful lifting effect.
- PDO Fishbone Molding Cog threads are used for lifting of eye brows, cheeks, corner of the mouth, naso-labial fold and neck.
Oldream PDO Fishbone Molding Cog thread is a molded-type bi-directional barbed thread for general thread lifting procedures for patients with heavy skin tissue. Being a combination of an 18G blunt cannula and a molded cog thread, Oldream PDO Fishbone Threads are made by being pressured into specially designed molds without damage. In this way, these molded cog threads show superior tensile strength and anchoring effect than regular cut-type cog threads.
Molding cog thread is the most effective and efficient way to lift the loose skin without surgery. The specially designed “ANCHOR” is produced by press moulding technique to minimize the damage to the thread which will slow down the degradability and makes it lasting longer. What’s more, molding cogs provide powerful anchoring strength so that enable to fix the skin tighter.
With upgraded features, molding cog pdo threads emerges a lot of positive feedbacks from patients who concern about deep/fine wrinkles, round shaped jaws and sagging skins.
What Areas PDO Fishbone Molding Cog Thread Can Treat?
A non-surgical facelift with PDO threads is most effective in patients aged between 35 and 65 but can also be beneficial for older clients depending on an assessment of their skin condition. A PDO thread facelift can be used to improve the appearance of:
- Fix brow asymetrical, improve the appearance of sagging eyebrows.
- Get rid of laugh lines around the nose and mouth.
- Treatment for dropping and sagging cheeks.
- Tighten the mid and lower face (the jowls or a sagging jawline).
- Refresh, and rejuvenate the area around your neck and chest.
Advantages of Oldream™ PDO Thread
Oldream Molding Cog PDO Thread is a premium lifting thread made of PDO (Polydioxanone) which is absorbed after proliferating collagen and by stimulating fibroblasts. Everyone can experience overall face contouring and skin elasticity. It brings a natural and dramatic effect to face and body after a simple and safe treatment. The superior quality of the Ultra-Thin Wall Needle allows treatment to be straightforward, effective and painless. The production process for the Oldream product line is automated, modern and clean, resulting in state-of-the-art technology.
- Press Sculpting Method
- Arrow-shaped Bi-directional cogs
- Qualified PDO / PCL thread
- High Quality L-Type Cannula
- Ultra-Thin Wall
- Ergonomically Designed Hub
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 0.7 in|
20pcs in one bag
E.O Gas Sterilization