Fish Bone Molding Cog Thread 18G100MM, W-type Blunt
- PCL Thread Lift – Fishbone molding cog 18G100M. Bullet model, 20PCs per box. A hole-breaking needle is needed.
- Non-toxic / Non-pyrogenic / Heavy metal free / Sterilized by E.O. GAS
- Disposable Device, do not re-sterilize and do not reuse
- PCL molding threads are produced through molding press technique to minimize the damage to the thread which will slow down the degradability and make it lasting longer.
- Specially designed fishbone cogs enable to fix the skin tighter with powerful lifting effect.
- PCL molding cog threads are used for lifting of eye brow, cheeks, corner of the mouth, naso-labial fold and neck.
PCL Thread Lift – Fish Bone Molding Cog Thread Lift for Facial / W-type Blunt (20pcs).
Molding cog thread is the most effective and efficient way to lift the loose skin without surgery. The specially designed “ANCHOR” is produced by press molding technique to minimize the damage to the thread which will slow down the degradability and makes it lasting longer. What’s more, molding cogs provide powerful anchoring strength so that enable to fix the skin tighter.
With upgraded features, molding cog PCL threads emerges a lot of positive feedbacks from patients who concern about deep/fine wrinkles, round shaped jaws and sagging skins.
What Areas Molding Cog Thread Can Treat?
A non-surgical facelift with PDO / PCL threads is most effective in patients aged between 35 and 65 but can also be beneficial for older clients depending on an assessment of their skin condition. A PDO thread facelift can be used to improve the appearance of:
- Fix brow asymetrical, improve the appearance of sagging eyebrows.
- Get rid of laugh lines around the nose and mouth.
- Treatment for dropping and sagging cheeks.
- Tighten the mid and lower face (the jowls or a sagging jawline).
- Refresh, and rejuvenate the area around your neck and chest.
Advantages of Oldream™ PCL Thread
Oldream Fish Bone Molding PCL Cog Thread is a premium lifting thread made of PCL (Polycaprolactone), as known as Vitamin Thread, which has a long maintenance period and is excellent in collagen regeneration. Oldream PCL Thread Lift brings a natural and dramatic effect to face and body after a simple and safe treatment.
Oldream PCL Thread Lift brings a natural and dramatic effect to face and body after a simple and safe treatment. The superior quality of the Ultra-Thin Wall Needle allows treatment to be straightforward, effective and painless. The production process for the Oldream product line is automated, modern and clean, resulting in state-of-the-art technology.
- Oldream PCL Threads provide long-lasting results, which could last around 2-3 years, might even longer.
- Press sculpting technique
- Arrow-shaped bi-directional cogs
- Top quality PDO / PCL thread
- High quality W-type / L-Type cannula
- Ultra-thin wall
- Ergonomically designed hub
PDO VS. PCL
What’s PDO Thread?
PDO Thread Lift is the latest and revolutionary treatment for skin tightening and lifting as well as V-line lifting. These threads are made of PDO (polydioxanone) material which is similar to the threads used in surgical stitches. PDO (Polydioxanone) is very thin and fine thread. It is made of absorbable materials so naturally absorb in the skin. PDO would continuously stimulate collagen synthesis under the skin. When inserted into the skin, it acts as a “scaffold” for the skin which helps to “hold” the skin against the effects of gravity. These “mesh” of threads can also shape the face by lifting and supporting sagging structures. The threads are absorbable and therefore will be reabsorbed in 4-6 months time leaving nothing behind but the skin structure created which continues to hold for another 15-24 months.
What’s Thread lifting PCL?
PCL (Polycaprolactone), also known as Vitamin Thread, is one of the safest material for bioresorbable medical devices with CE and FDA approval for several decades. It has been used for various medical purposes such as sutures and medical implants. PCL has a very long maintenance period and is excellent in collagen regeneration. Unlike PLLA, it does not wrinkle or break easily due to its soft material. The slow rate of degradation of such threads also makes it a good material to deliver Vitamin C at an expected rate to the surrounding tissues. Vitamin C is proven for preventing pigment formation, lightening pigments that have formed and has anti-aging effects (prevents the formation of free oxygen radicals generated by UV rays). It is also very potent at stimulating collagen production. Once dissolved, the material breaks down into carbon dioxide and water, and is fast becoming the latest in-thing for dark eye circles reduction. Even after the thread has dissolved, collagen production can last for up to one more year.
What’s PLLA Thread?
Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLLA — same as the filler known as Sculptra), another material often chosen for surgical sutures, is even more effective at simulating collagen production with a thread lifetime of more than two years. PLLA is naturally found in the body and has been approved by the US FDA for use as a filler component Biodegradable (into CO2 and H2O). Once dissolved, the material breaks down into lactate, glucose, carbon dioxide and water, and has become one of the commonly used materials by advanced threadlift doctors for treatment. Even after the thread has dissolved, collagen production can last for up to one more year.
Comparison of PDO, PCL and PLLA thread
|Biodegradation period||12 months||24 months||24 months|
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 0.7 in|
20pcs in one bag
E.O Gas Sterilization