Hyaluronic Acid Cheek Dermal Filler for Cheek Volume Restore
Oldream Lift Cheek Filler is an injectable filler that restores volume and youthful appearance to the cheeks. By adding volume to the cheek area, you can achieve lifted and sculpted cheekbone look.
- Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal filler, 24 mg/ml and 0.3% lidcain.
- Absolute biocompatibility with the human body.
- The effect duration (from 6 to 24 months).
- High level of patient satisfaction after the procedure.
- Minor trauma during the manipulation.
- Animal-origin free, is derived from Streptococcus fermentation.
- High viscosity: give the ideal firmness and strength necessary to create a well-defined structure
- Fully biodegradable, non-pyrogenic, and homogeneous distribution in tissues.
Singderm™ Lift Cheek Filler is a sterile and biodegradable hyaluronic acid dermal cheek filler for cheek augmentation. The HA cheek filler is comprised of a protein naturally produced in our bodies. It will lift and plump the cheeks to give them a smooth contour and create an instant contour to the face.
As more people seek the lifted and sculpted cheekbone look, cheek fillers can help anyone gain the flawless high cheekbones in a non-surgical way with minimal downtime. By adding volume to the cheek area and contouring the shape of your cheek, you can visibly lift your cheekbones while filling out fine lines and wrinkles in the process.
What is Cheek Filler?
Cheek fillers are the injected fillers that can restore volume and the youthful appearance to the cheeks without the “face freezing” side effects that can be associated with Botox. They comprise hyaluronic acid, a natural sugar compound that exists in our skin’s connective tissues. Its main function is to retain water, helping our skin to stay plump and hydrated. When strategically injected into the cheeks, it improves their dimensions by giving them greater volume and symmetry.
How do you know if you need cheek fillers?
If you are noticing signs of aging signs due to volume loss in your cheeks or want to enhance your facial symmetry, you might be an ideal candidate for cheek fillers.
- Aging signs appear due to volume loss in your cheeks or want to enhance your facial cymetry.
- People who want to fix cheek volume loss.
- Boost cheek volume Cheek sag and lose volume.
- Who have lost cheek volume due to the aging process.
- Have naturally flat or hollow cheeks.
- Desire to enhance cheek volume and increase facial contour.
Advantages of Singderm Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Cheek Filler
Using physician’s preferred PRTC, it is ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of operation.
Stable rigid luer lock connector, specially designed for hyaluronic acid injection, reduces the risk of needle burst/liquid leakage caused by the connector slipping during injection.
- Pre-fillable Glass Syringe
Glass syringe adopts new glass processing technology to reduce appearance defects, provide better storage and protect the stability of sodium hyaluronate.
Terminal sterilization with high pressure steam at 121°C and maintains performance within a safe range.
Comparison of Singderm® Hyaluronic Acid Filler
|Singderm® Filler||Singderm® Lift Cheek Filler||Singderm® Silk Lip Filler|
|Indication||for facial tissue augmentation where restoration is required, including reconstructive treatment of volume loss as well as for facial morphological asymmetry.||for cheek augmentation to correct age-related volume deflict in the midface.||for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral rthytids.|
|Duration||up to 1 year||up to 1 year||up to 6 months|
|HA Concentration||24 mg/ml||24 mg/ml||24 mg/ml|
Cheek Filler Instructions for Medical Professionals
Singderm® Cheek Filler Instructions for Medical Professionals:
Cheek filler is a fantastic skill for injectors to master as this mid-face treatment can elevate a person’s entire look when done well.
Read this Singderm® Cheek Filler Instruction for Medical Professionals so that injectors can properly inject HA dermal filler. The procedure can achieve a range of results, including sculpting the cheeks to restore volume, lifting the midface, and revolumizing the tear trough areas.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 0.7 in|
Up to 1 year