Hyaluronic Acid Gel for Face to Restore Facial Volume
Oldream Hyaluronic Acid Filler is a cross-linked hyaluronic acid injectable filler for full face rejuvenation and volume restoration. For example reconstructive treatment of volume loss and facial morphological asymmetry.
- Package: 1.0ml: 1 × syringe of Oldream® Hyaluronic Acid Filler; 2 × 27G×1/2” needle.
- Mono-phase dermal filler is a smooth and homogeneous gel without a foreign body sensation.
- Oldream® is presented in a graduated, pre-filled, disposable syringe.
- Natural long-lasting results.
Singderm™ Hyaluronic Acid Gel for Face is a Modified Sodium Hyaluronate Gel for Injection, which designed for full face rejuvenation, wrinkle smooth, smooth lines and soften creases, . It is a quick, non-invasive and popular alternative to permanent facial augmentation.
Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Facial Filler
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in our skin, eyes, and connective tissues. It keeps the skin plump and hydrated. As we age, our bodies gradually lose these hyaluronic acid stores, which leads to facial wrinkles, dryness, and sagging skin. Fine lines and wrinkles also show through more clearly as it fades. This is the primary goal of hyaluronic acid gel fillers for facial rejuvenation treatment.
Hyaluronic acid injectable fillers can be used in a non-surgical facelift treatment to add hyaluronic acid back to the skin and reverse common signs of aging. Singderm hyaluronic gel for face filler lifts and recontours the face while adding structure and volume to sagging skin. It smooths out the appearance of wrinkles immediately, with minimal downtime.
Benefits of hyaluronic acid facial filler:
Hyaluronic acid injections can improve skin contour and reduce depressions due to scars, injury or lines. You can see potentially dramatic improvements in:
- Hyaluronic acid HA dermal fillers can reduce facial wrinkles by plumping the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid draws moisture continuously to keep the skin adequately hydrated, healthy, and youthful-looking.
- HA facial filler can also protect the skin against harmful ingredients in low-quality skincare products that strip away the protective barrier of skin.
- Hyaluronic acid filler may not directly tighten skin like elastin, but it can contribute to tighter skin by adding hydration.
- The increased hydration and improved skin resilience of hyaluronic acid fillers can promote skin cell regeneration.
- HA facial filler can add volume to the face and reduce the appearance of acne scars.
Advantages of Singderm Silk facial filler
Singderm facial filler offers greater safety, precision and control for physicians and patients.
- Reliable HA Raw Material
Singderm’s non-animal HA is JP (Japanese Pharmacopoeia) or EP (European Pharmacopoeia) approved.
- Safe hyaluronic acid filler
This product has excellent biocompatibility, as the osmotic pressure and PH values are similar to those of the human body, minimizing redness and swelling.
- Effectively restore lost facial volume
With a high viscoelasticity, the filling effect will be noticeable, it will not easily shift or deform, and it will provide a strong supporting force that will effectively improve uneven skin tone, accentuate the shape of the face, and give a perfect, natural facelift.
- Long-lasting effect
The high concentration of HA of 24 mg/ml and Cross-linked technology guarantee long-lasting effects lasting more than 12 months.
- Pleasant and painless experience
Singderm is a mono-phasic, smooth and homogeneous gel, soft in texture without a foreign body sensation. Lidocaine at 0.3% and evenly cross-linked to provide a better experience of pain, or even no pain at all.
Comparison of Singderm® Hyaluronic Acid Filler
|Singderm® Filler||Singderm® Lift Cheek Filler||Singderm® Silk Lip Filler|
|Duration||up to 1 year||up to 1 year||up to 6 months|
|HA Concentration||24 mg/ml||24 mg/ml||24 mg/ml|
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 0.7 in|
24 mg/ml (HA) with 0.3% Lidocaine
Up to 1 year