Molding Cog PDO Thread – 3D Barbed Thread 18G100MM Strong Lifting Effect
- Molding Cog PDO Thread – 3D Barbed Thread / W-type Blunt (20pcs) (18G100)
- Non-toxic / Non-pyrogenic / Heavy metal free / Sterilized by E.O. GAS
- Disposable device do not resterilize or reuse
- Molding cog pdo thread is produced by press moulding technique to minimize the damage to the thread which will slow down the degradability and make it longer and lasting.
- Specially designed fishbone cogs enable to fix the skin tighter with powerful lifting effect.
- Molding cog threads are used for lifting of eye brow, cheeks, corner of the mouth, naso-labial fold and neck.
Molding Cog PDO Thread – 3D Barbed Thread 18G100MM / W-type Blunt (20pcs).
Molding cog thread is the most effective and efficient way to lift the loose skin without sergery. The specially designed “ANCHOR” is produced by press moulding technique to minimize the damage to the thread which will slow down the degradability and makes it lasting longer. What’s more, molding cogs provide powerful anchoring strength so that enable to fix the skin tighter.
With upgraded features, molding cog pdo threads emerges a lot of positive feedbacks from patients who concern about deep/fine wrinkels, round shaped jaws and sagging skins.
What Areas Molding Cog Thread Can Treat?
A non-surgical facelift with PDO threads is most effective in patients aged between 35 and 65 but can also be beneficial for older clients depending on an assessment of their skin condition. A PDO thread facelift can be used to improve the appearance of:
- Fix brow asymetrical, improve the appearance of sagging eyebrows.
- Get rid of laugh lines around the nose and mouth.
- Treatment for dropping and sagging cheeks.
- Tighten the mid and lower face (the jowls or a sagging jawline).
- Refresh, and rejuvenate the area around your neck and chest.
Advantages of Oldream™ PDO Thread
Oldream Molding Cog PDO Thread is a premium lifting thread made of PDO (Polydioxanone) which is absorbed after proliferating collagen and by stimulating fibroblasts. Everyone can experience overall face contouring and skin elasticity. It brings a natural and dramatic effect to face and body after a simple and safe treatment. The superior quality of the Ultra-Thin Wall Needle allows treatment to be straightforward, effective and painless. The production process for the Oldream product line is automated, modern and clean, resulting in state-of-the-art technology.
- Press Sculpting Method
- Arrow-shaped Bi-directional cogs
- Qualified PDO / PCL thread
- High Quality L-Type Cannula
- Ultra-Thin Wall
- Ergonomically Designed Hub
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 0.7 in|
20pcs in one bag
E.O Gas Sterilization