Oldream PDO Nasal Thread Nose Bridge Lifting 19G60MM
PDO Nose Thread 19G60MM, this type PDO nasal thread is used for giving you a sharper, higher and more defined nose bridge.
- Pdo Nasal Thread, Size:19G60MM. Half-L-Type, 20pcs/box
- It helps to increase the height of the nose bridge, leaving you a higher and more defined nose bridge.
- Safe, 100% absorbable PDO suture material to ensure superior quality.
- No-surgical producure, less pain, minimal to no downtime.
- Smooth and highly cleaned L cannula makes it easy to insert into skin and reduce damage for patient.
- NOTE: STERILE EO, Disposable medical device cannot be reused.
Oldream PDO PDO Nose Threads are made from safe, 100% bio-absorbable suture thread to enhance your nose. A safe, qualified nose thread is essential and can reduce the pain, swelling, and bleeding.
- The PDO suture materials are imported from Korea.
- The production is executed under strict environment.
- The aseptic purification workshop strictly controls the temperature, humidity and cleanliness of the workshop in accordance with the regulations.
- The aseptic-grade purification workshop strictly controls temperature, humidity and cleanliness.
- The needle and thread bodies are finely crafted in a 100,000-grade workshop to ensure quality and shelf life.
What is a Nose Thread?
Nose thread lifting is a quick and simple non-surgical alternative to surgical nose job (Rhinoplasty). The procedure has a relatively low downtime with instant results. Nose thread lift is the preferred option by many doctors and aestheticians due to the safety and effective results. A nose thread lift consists of inserting polydioxanone (PDO) threads to enhance your nose:
- Effectively improve your nose shape
- Help to get high nose bridge naturally
- Shaper nose tip for a more defined nose
- Results of nose thread lift last for about 1-2 years.
- Perfect lower cost & non surgical solution for a more defined nose profile.
How does nose thread lift work?
Nose thread lifting works by inserting PDO threads into the nose to give it immediate mechanical support. Once inserted, these threads work in two ways. Firstly, they act as a scaffolding and mechanically “lift up” and contour the nose. If the threads are placed down the midline of the nose, it increases the height of the nose bridge, and when placed in the tip, it will give a sharper nose tip; Secondly, the threads stimulate the production of collagen, a substance that tightens the skin giving it a taut quality.
Oldream PDO basal threads are made of Polydioxanone (PDO), a 100% bio-absorbable material. Over time, the threads get dissolved and absorbed into the body tissue.
Nose thread lifts are recommended for people with:
If you have one of the following issues and are looking to augment your nasal profile, Oldream™ nose thread lift may be for you.
- A nose that is slightly off-center
- A nose with a poorly defined bridge
- A nose with poor nose tip angle
- A wide nose
- For those with a big nose tip looking to achieve a more defined nose.
What Areas Can Nose Thread Lift Treat For?
Nose Thread Lift treatment uses small absorbable PDO threads to stimulate your own collagen to improve the appearance of your nose. By using a combination of different types of PDO threads, the patients can achieve an sharper and straighter nose bridge, enhanced nose tip’s definition without surgery.
- Bridge: Give a higher and more defined nose bridge.
- Tip: Lift the tip of the nose to give it more definition (nicer nose tip).
- Columella: PDO Threads can help to lengthen the columella and enhance tip projection.
PDO Nose Cog Thread for Nose Bridge – 19G60MM
PDO Nose Thread 19G60MM is a type of cog thread, designed to give you a higher and more defined nose bridge.
By embedding the thread into the nose bridge, a wire harness that strengthens the nose shape is created. This stimulates collagen regeneration and builds an effective nose wire for the nose bridge.
PDO Nose Thread for Nose Tip – 19G38MM
This type is for nasal columella lifting. PDO threads are inserted vertically into the nose tip, creating a more defined, lifted nose. A safe, qualified nose thread is essential and can help you reduce the pain, swelling, and bleeding.
By narrowing the nose tip, a nose thread can elevate the nose. With the help of these threads, it can make a bulbous nose appear sharper and narrower.
The Procedure of Nose Thread Lifting Treatment:
- First and foremost, the doctor carries out a consultation to discuss what the patient wants to enhance about his or her nose. The doctor will carefully assess the patients’ needs and determine the number of threads required.
- The Oldream nose thread lift starts with a thorough cleaning of the areas on the nose where threads are to be inserted.
- Following, a local anesthetic is injected into the nose bridge and tip. Thanks to this anesthetic, the patient will not feel any pain during the procedure.
- After the nose is numbed, an entry point is created on the nose tip using a small needle. Then a thin tube with a blunt end called a “blunt cannula” is inserted via the entry points.
- Through this cannula, the PDO threads are inserted into the bridge and tip of the nose. After the threads are inserted, the cannula is removed.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 0.7 in|
20pcs in one bag
E.O Gas Sterilization
|Type of Cannula||
Half L Type