Oldream PDO Nose Thread Half L-type Cannula 19G38MM
Oldream PDO Nose Thread for nasal columella lifting. May be put into the nose apex at a specific depth to achieve a sharper nose tip.
- Pdo Nasal Thread, Size:19G38MM. Half-L-Type, 20pcs/box
- This type of PDO threads can help to lengthen the columella and enhance tip projection.
- Safe, 100% absorbable PDO suture material to ensure superior quality.
- No-surgical producure, less pain, minimal to no downtime.
- Smooth and highly cleaned L cannula makes it easy to insert into skin and reduce damage for patient.
- NOTE: STERILE EO, Disposable medical device cannot be reused.
PDO Nose Thread, Size: 19G38MM, Half L-type cannula. This type is for nasal columella lifting. PDO threads are inserted vertically into the nose tip, creating a more defined, lifted nose. A safe, qualified nose thread is essential and can help you reduce the pain, swelling, and bleeding.
Oldream PDO nose threads are made from safe, 100% absorbable suture material that imported from Korea. The production is executed under strict environment. The aseptic purification workshop strictly controls the temperature, humidity and cleanliness of the workshop in accordance with the regulations, and the needle and thread bodies are finely crafted in the 100,000 grade aseptic workshop to ensure the quality and shelf life of the products.
What is a Nose Thread Lift?
Nose thread lifting is a quick and simple nonsurgical procedure with minimal downtime. A nose thread lift consists of inserting polydioxanone (PDO) threads into the bridge and tip of the nose.
Once inserted, these threads work in two ways. Firstly, they act as a scaffolding and mechanically “lift up” and contour the nose. If the threads are placed down the midline of the nose, it increases the height of the nose bridge, and when placed in the tip, it will give a sharper nose tip. Over time, the threads get dissolved and absorbed into the body tissue. Secondly, the threads stimulate the production of collagen, a substance that tightens the skin giving it a taut quality.
A PDO Nose Thread Lift will enhance the shape of the nasal columella. It will increase the height of the nose tip, narrow the nose tip base and shape it forward. Make your nose look beautiful by reshaping a delicate three-dimensional nose shape, with an immediate and long-lasting result.
Nose thread lifts are recommended for people with:
- A nose that is slightly off-center
- A nose with a poorly defined bridge
- A nose with poor nose tip angle
- A wide nose
- For those with a big nose tip looking to achieve a more defined nose.
With a non-surgical PDO nose lift you can:
- Build a taller nasal bridge
- Straighten the nasal bridge
- Reduce the nostril width
- Build a straight nasal bridge profile
- Straighten the profile by concealing a nasal bump
- Narrow, widen or straighten a nasal bridge
- Define or contour the nasal bridge
- Straighten a crooked nose
- Straighten a previously broken nose
- Lift the nasal tip
- Make the nasal tip look smaller
- Make a nose look narrower
The process of PDO Nose Thread Lifting
By narrowing the nose tip, a nose thread can elevate the nose. With the help of these threads, it can make a bulbous nose appear sharper and narrower. A cosmetician will place the nose threads in the columella. This can effectively lift your nose tip upwards and forwards – it creates the perception of a sharper, slimmer tip, which may be suitable for certain patients. Get started to know more about this nose thread lifting treatment.
- First and foremost, the doctor carries out a consultation to discuss what the patient wants to enhance about his or her nose. The doctor will carefully assess the patients’ needs and determine the number of threads required.
- The Oldream nose thread lift starts with a thorough cleaning of the areas on the nose where threads are to be inserted.
- Following, a local anesthetic is injected into the nose bridge and tip. Thanks to this anesthetic, the patient will not feel any pain during the procedure.
- After the nose is numbed, an entry point is created on the nose tip using a small needle. Then a thin tube with a blunt end called a “blunt cannula” is inserted via the entry points.
- Through this cannula, the PDO threads are inserted into the bridge and tip of the nose. After the threads are inserted, the cannula is removed.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 0.7 in|
E.O Gas Sterilization
|Type of Cannula||
Half L Type