PCL Screw Thread – Mono Screw Type for Face Lift Wrinkle Removal – Sharp Needle
- PCL Screw Thread – PCL Thread lift for Wrinkle Removal – Sharp Needle – Multiple sizes (30G13MM, 30G25MM, 30G38MM, 30G50MM).
- Non-toxic / Non-pyrogenic / Heavy metal free / Sterilized by E.O. GAS
- Disposable Device, do not re-sterilize and do not reuse
- Mono screw PCL threads are mainly used for tighten skin auxiliary lifting, buttock lifting, body tightening breast enlargement!
- There are 26g, 27g, 29g and 30g with different length from 25mm to 90mm.
- PCL mono screw threads can be used at areas of lips, face, forehead, neck, abdomen, legs, etc. You can use different length and size according to different areas.
PCL Mono Screw Thread – PCL Thread lift for Wrinkle Removal – Sharp Needle – Multiple sizes (30G13MM, 30G25MM, 30G38MM, 30G50MM).
PCL Mono Screw Thread is a PCL smooth thread coiled around a needle for extra collagen stimulation boost following each insertion. This will effectively increase the threads’ contact area with a subcutaneous fat layer by adding more fibrous connective tissues to develop.
What is Mono Screw Thread (Twisted)?
Apart from mono threads, many threads in use for different treatments get twisted in a certain way. These dissolvable medical-grade twist threads just another technique for utilizing PCL threads. These mono screw PCL threads can get inserted into the skin to treat facial folds, grooves, and wrinkles. Most of them usually have two to three plies coiled together to give a final result as a twisted type of PCL thread.
How PCL Mono Screw Threads Work?
PCL twist threads, just like smooth threads, do not contain barbs and can slide smoothly beneath the skin layers, making insertion almost pain-free. Instead of lifting or repositioning the dermis, they are a single filament strand meant to promote elastin and maintain it. This collagen offers an improvised facelift by creating a fresher facial structure, enhancing the efficiency and longevity of the treatment.
Features of Mono Screw PCL Thread
The screw thread has a more pronounced tightening effect and is a universal thread for the face and body.
The tightening effect is more pronounced, when the screw thread is buried in the skin, it can stimulate the dermis more extensively to produce more fibrous connective tissue.
Mono Screw PCL Thread has a more pronounced tightening effect than smooth thread in improving jawline, lines, lines around the mouth, fine lines around the eyes and fine lines on the forehead.
The screw thread can also be used on the body, for arm tightening, and reshaping of abdomen, thighs and buttocks.
What areas can be treated with twist threads?
Mono screw threads or twist threads may effectively tread the various areas of the face, neck, and body.
The type of PCL thread used depends on the specialized individual requirement of the patient. Furthermore, the twist threads are excellent for etching creases and wrinkles such as nasolabial folds or laugh lines, scowl lines, horizontal forehead lines and wrinkles, and necklines. However, other regions that you may opt for treating using these sutures can be:
- Creases at the corner of your eyes
- Wrinkles on the upper lip
- Get rid of turkey neck
- Tighten belly skin
- Marionette lines starting from the edge of the lips towards the chin and the jaw.
- Acne scars
- Wrinkles on other body parts such as the arms, knees, and stomach.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 0.7 in|
30G13MM, 30G25MM, 30G38MM, 30G50MM, 27G90MM, 29G60MM
20pcs in one bag
E.O Gas Sterilization