PCL Thread Lift for Eye Care, Mono Screw PCL 30G25MM, B-type Blunt
- Eye Care PCL Thread Lift, Mono Screw, B-type Blunt, 30G-25MM
- Non-toxic / Non-pyrogenic / Heavy metal free / Sterilized by E.O. GAS
- Disposable device do not resterilize or reuse
- Designed to cope with issues around eye area, stimulate collagen, remove fine wrinkles in infraorbital area, treat with dark circles, flat layer, sagging skin around your eye.
- Prevent collagen from becoming weak, increase antioxidant, skin whitening and efficacy longer.
- The B-type cannula design can result in much less pain and bruises while reducing the wrinkles.
Eye Care PCL Thread Lift, Mono Screw, B-type Blunt, 30G-25MM
This eye care PCL thread is assembled with thread of Polycaprolactone (PCL) thread and is generally used for treating of wrinkles, dark circle, flat layer, sagging skin around eye area. Additional, PCL Eye Thread helps to stimulate collagen, improve skin elasticity and skin texture.
- Effective treatment of eye issues, like dehydration, dark circles, crow’s feet, tear grooves and other sings of aging.
- Long-term effects anti-aging eye thread without surgical.
- Improve firmness, stimulate collagen, improve skin elasticity and skin texture.
- Solve wrinkles and sagging skin around the eyes.
- Use blunt needles to relieve pain and protect the fine skin around the eyes.
Oldream PCL Thread
Oldream PCL threads are produced under a strict process. The aseptic purification workshop strictly controls the temperature, humidity and cleanliness of the workshop in accordance with the regulations. The needle and thread bodies are finely crafted in a 100,000 grade sterile workshop to ensure quality and shelf life.
Oldream never adds untested materials to the manufacturing process of face lifting PCL threads. Our PCL threads are naturally absorbed by your body while stimulating collagen synthesis underneath.
PDO VS. PCL
Originally an FDA approved surgical suture material, PCL (Polycaprolactone) is widely used in facelift production worldwide.
Although not as commonly used or as popular as the PDO and PLLA, PCL threads is one that can last up to more than 2 years. The slower rate of degradation of the PCL threads also makes it ideal to be inserted to the surrounding tissues over an extended time. PCL is also known to be very strong at collagen production as compared to PDO or PLLA. Once dissolved, the material breaks down into nontoxic ordinary substances. After the thread has dissolved, collagen production can last for up to one year.
Biodegradable synthetic polymer that has been most commonly used for stitching suture in surgeries for many years. After being absorbed into the body over 6- 8 months by simple hydrolysis, PDO threads retain their strength and encourage new collagen responses.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 0.7 in|
20pcs in one bag
E.O Gas Sterilization